Location: Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Director to be based in either Shenzhen, HongKong or Sinagpore.
A senior Management Role within the CMS Global Vendor’s team who will provide Increased Customer engagement/escalation, Trading levels, Vendor engagement, Gross Contribution and Staff leadership & direction. Reporting to the Global Director on all Sales and Relationship matters, through the effective management of Resources in the region and supporting the business in achieving our Global expansion goals with the Global Vendor.
In addition a business plan will be developed to increase our customer base in region with strategic customers and expansion of our Vendors penetration in these markets
- Resident in Region preferably Shenzhen area, Hong Kong or Singapore
- Degree level or above
- Fluent in English and one other additional language – Chinese/Japanese
- Senior Management experience in a Technology Distributor or worked for IT Vendor supplying Retail/Online Channels
- Experience within a multinational/multicultural organisation
- Minimum 2-5 years experience regional relevant experience
- Sales and or Service Lead technology industry
- Proven track record of Sales Achievements
Duties and Responsibilities
- CMS – Regional lead and escalation point for all Communication with the team. Attend all relevant meetings including QBR’s and provide continual improvement plans to exceed SLA performance.
- Increase customer base with Strategic partners in region and increased penetration of Vendor portfolio.
- Provide supportive and influential role as part of the CMS Global Business Director team driving Vendor Onboarding and implementing regional sales plans to achieve the consolidated 2020 revenue goal.
- Engage with potential vendors either directly or indirectly from the Global Vendor with regards to commercial terms, product selection and business engagement
- Negotiation of vendor Contracts and agreeing Commercial terms both in Region and combined with our Global strategy of securing contracts in all regions
- Onboarding of vendors through VM team to ensure Set up, Pricing and Master Data are accurate and initial PO’s are placed to cover required IBQ/NPI quantities
- Bi-Annual Review of all Vendors performance in terms of Revenue, GP, Delivery and Compliance performance with an action plan for the VM team to deliver
- Establish Sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Delivery of agreed Budgeted Revenue and Gross Profit, with a focus on increasing GP and reducing losses on Returns together with controlling the costs of the direct employees
- 2020 Budget in Region is £10m, GP £1m, 2021 expected to grow 30%
- Management of rolling 13 week forecast based on Global Vendor’s and Internal metrics to provide Revenue and GP forecasts in an automated format
- Stock Management – Improve Stock turns in region (Goal is 7x pa) whilst maintaining the vendor’s SLA of 4+4 Weeks stockholding, as well as paying attention to and develop action plans to reduce aged stock both in the Vendor Hubs and within CMS via Vendor communication and actions
- Direct Responsibility for Regional Vendor Manager and Demand Planner, providing leadership, goal setting, results management by developing employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising performance.
- Driving more accurate forecasting, Increased Gross Profit, and Stock ownership as well as improving the communication and information flow from/to the Vendor.
- Recruit as required additional heads in the team as the business in region scales ideally
- Interface with all key personnel within the Shenzhen regional office ensuring customers are top of mind in execution of the plan and service levels are maintained
Systems & Process:
- Provide guidance and assist with the development of tools to ensure we have relevant information to run the business and make quick and informed decisions within the team and ensure dashboards are in place to reduce administrative tasks and correct decision making process. Ongoing assistance to aid improvement and development of dedicated Apple Reporting App which includes all financial performance data, forecasting, purchasing etc
Meetings & Visits :
- Attend and lead all Regional QBR’s including developing forecasting, SLA’s and relationship building with key customer Management Team
- Active involvement in Regional/Global Monthly Management meeting to drive improvements in Vendor performance and personnel as well as driving cost to serve down
- Active involvement in Vendor Onboarding Calls, and provide management of regional updates ensuring Go Live dates are met
Interested candidates can send through their application to email@example.com